Tuesday, June 9, 2009

kiss and ride

So I'm going to work a little backwards because... well because I uploaded the pictures incorrectly and I'm too tired to fix them.

I just got back from an epic time spent in Yosemite National Park with some fantastic people. Heidi, Andrew and I busted up Half-Dome. If you don't know about Half-Dome here are a few facts that I'll brag about.
Half Dome is a 16.4 Mile roundtrip hike. It sits at a nice 8,836 ft with a 4,800 ft. elevation gain... I ate a lot of string cheese! Pictures and a nice video will have to come in August when I get home..if I get home!

The day before I left for Yosemite I was in the East coast due to a beautiful graduation gift from my cousins/aunt. And the day before leaving for the East coast I moved out of Redlands and also graduated! It has been a series of crazy events and I still feel like I'm spinning so please excuse this terrible blog update. I just felt like I needed to post something before I left for Alaska.

The pictures below are not all the pictures I wanted to post but... sigh. excuse excuse blah blah blah..

Okay I'm going to shut it now... I'll be heading to AK in about 10 days but meanwhile I'll be in Northern Cali doing staff training..

Here's my one and only mail drop while in AK so if you so desire to send some love:

NOVA Riverrunners

P.O. Box 1129

Chickaloon, AK 99674

Attn: ARCC “Crystal Lim"

Must arrive by 7/17






prospect park


Welcome to Brookly and Alan!


Ah.. the pretty Brooklyn Bridge. The view was/is amazing. pretty pretty pretty!

Bibian and Me watching a Orioles game. Who woulda thunk I would be in any other stadium other than the Dodger Stadium?


Dunkin Donuts to the Dome!


Me and Mina. I seriously love these museums.

=] A simple sign that made me so happy. This is what they call
the drop off zone for the metro in DC.


We are grown ass peoples.


The love of my life. Mommaaaaaa


My boys. We done it!


Again, I'm so sorry for such a bad post. I'm so exhausted. See you guys in August after AK!! Until then...


No comments: